It seems that I’m really into this whole ‘the best …’ series, eh? But I can’t help it when the best of everything hits me at once 🙂
Grill Sergeant Lance was teaching me how to make the best clam chowder in the world (that post will come later) and while it was cooking, he showed me how to make the best scrambled eggs in the world, Gordon Ramsay-style.
I took some photos of the process but I think it’s better if you just watch the video:
Some things to note:
– If you’re out of butter, margarine is an accepted but very poor substitute
– The poor man’s creme fraiche is processed cheese #sux2bp00r
– If you’re anal about calories, this recipe is not for you. Neither is this blog 😛
– The pot has to have a thick base. Time to invest in a decent pot!
– The mixer/ stirrer has to be silicone not plastic for obvious reasons
Here be Grill Sergeant Lance stirring the s*** out of the eggs.
Here be Grill Sergeant Lance with proper (but expired, hence why we didn’t use it) creme fraiche and processed cheese Happy Cow.
Here be our breakfast that day, yum!
Here be the super big breakfast I made for me and Ryan the nephew when we had a wonderful Ryan’s Gr8 Weekend. I left the eggs in the pot a bit too long because I was tending to the other stuff so it wasn’t as runny. But still awesome!
When are you going to make the best scrambled eggs in the world? 😀