The hottest thing in Malaysia right now is MyKuali Penang White Curry Noodles.
Currently the demand exceeds supply. That means it’s not easy to get, for now. If you’ve not tried it, fear not for more hypermarts will stock it come mid-2014. Then you can make your own judgment if this is the best thing since instant noodles. Or not.
Last night I had a look at my own plentiful stock. Suddenly a burst of generosity came upon me, I was overwhelmed with the desire to share. Must be a new year thing.
So I have 4 sets of 2 individual packets of MyKuali Penang White Curry Noodles to give away! Lucky you! Sure, they don’t cost me much. But we all know that it’s not about the money now, eh? 😉
To win yourself 2 individual packets of MyKuali Penang White Curry Noodles, just:
Leave a comment on this blog post with your wish or greeting for the year 2014.
Tip #1: I like funny people.
Tip #2: I have a pretty weird sense of humour.
Tip #3: No mention of BN/PKR/Najib please. Let’s keep it happy.
Terms & Conditions:
– Contest runs from 31/12/2013 to 3pm 5/1/2014.
– Multiple entries accepted, I’m the sole judge.
– Please include a valid e-mail address with your comment(s).
– Collection of prizes only in person, only in Kelana Jaya/ Bandar Utama areas. Bangsar if I like you.
– If prizes not collected by 15/1/2014, they’ll go back to my pantry.
Have a grand New Year’s eve celebration! See you next year.
Note: Contest closed. Congrats Joyce Rachel Lee-Bates, Tony Ng, Aunty Irene and celine!