I’ve always liked Delicious — their food, desserts and ambience. Now I’m liking them even more because they’re giving me 15 dessert vouchers to give away to 15 of my blog readers!
Since I’m not that narcissistic to create one of my usual ‘tell me how much you like Suanie’ contests, this will be a rather straightforward one. Here’s how you can win a dessert voucher redeemable at Delicious cafe:
1. Leave a comment here on this post, saying that you want a free Delicious dessert!
2. Go to the Delicious Facebook page, be a fan or ‘Like’ it if you’re not already!
3. At the Delicious Photo Album , spot the following photo!
4. Once you locate the photo at the Delicious Group Facebook page, click to ‘Like’ the photo.
Here’s how the 15 winners will be chosen:
- At the end of the contest period, I’ll number all the comments on this post accordingly, leaving out those made by myself and generic ones. I’ll then choose 15 comments via Random.org.
- If you’ve located and ‘Liked’ the said photo above, then you would have won, yay!
- Err, that is pretty much it!
How ridiculously easy is that? I amaze myself sometimes, heh
Notes to take note of:
– This contest runs from 15 June 2010 till 19 June 2010 (Saturday).
– If you’re a winner but I can’t contact you (fake e-mail add, whatever), I’m selecting another winner.
– Since I’m the sole judge and jury of this contest, my decision is pretty much final.
Kim‘s current favourite dessert at Delicious, the Berrilicious Chocolate Pavlova
If you’ve won, I’ll contact you from June 20th onwards. I’ll be asking for your mailing address so your dessert voucher can be mailed to you. The vouchers are redeemable at all Delicious cafe outlets (Dua Residency, Bangsar Village, Mid Valley, One Utama and Marc Residence), they are not exchangeable for cash and they expire on the 31st July 2010.
So, have a Delicious dessert on me. Go on, I insist