All about myself via Edwin:
Once you’ve been tagged, write a blog with 24 weird facts/things/habits about yourself then tag 6 other people.
1. I am proud of my arms that can go 360 degrees and my fingers that can go back very far. If it freaks some people out, then I’m happy.
2. I type better than I speak.
3. Reptiles offend my sensibilities.
4. I can eat just instant noodles accompanied by Milo for 6 days in a row.
5. Many great ideas come to me when I am driving or taking a poop or generally alone, but only 20% of them are executed later.
6. I want to travel the world. I don’t think I will.
7. I am better at capturing people’s moments on camera than landscapes and still objects. Unfortunately I use a rather old camera, there is no speed and often I lose the moment I had wanted to capture. Pity.
8. I like to squeeze my pimples/blackheads, incurring my mother’s wrath.
9. I think I inadvertently caused my rabbit’s death.
10. I hate songs with no soul. Yes, Simple Plan and whatever alternative rock pop thrash the music industry is producing these days, I’m talking to you.
11. Girly stuff bores me.
12. I don’t know if I have myopia or hyperopia, but I know that my eyes are definitely fucked. One eye has the fuckness level of 950 degrees, the other eye has the fuckness level of 850 degrees. My glasses are huge because I have a big head and can’t fit in normal frames. The lenses are thick and heavy because anything lighter or thinner would cost a very good, brand new digital camera.
13. Lucky numbers like 168 do not interest me. I have no fear of the numbers 4 and 13.
14. I work well if I have trance music playing. Current favourite: Tiesto’s In Search of Sunrise 4.
15. When I was 18 I took something similar to E. I’ve never been tempted to touch those stuff since.
16. Romantically, I am not really interested Chinese guys. From my experiences and that of my friends, they are the ones most critical of your physical appearance and they can be rather cruel and callous about it. Call it a self-defense mechanism but I don’t need this kind of shit in my life.
17. For some reason which I still cannot comprehend, I became part of the ‘popular’ gang in high school AFTER getting a tomboy haircut. Before that none of them would even look at me. No, none of them are gay.
18. I learnt and understood more about science and history from Wikipedia.org than from high school and Form 6.
19. Algebra and trigonometry are beyond my comprehension.
20. I obtained a 5 for Bahasa Malaysia in SPM, then a B in STPM. Oddly enough, I put in the same amount of effort for both exams, which was almost nothing.
21. Considering that I came from a Convent school, I got along better with the guys in my first uni rather than the girls. I thought most of them were two-face Chinese cows.
22. I used to be a tad obsessive compulsive. Like Jack Nicholson in ‘As Good As It Gets’, I had to take a certain numbers of steps with both feet to make the count even, creating a pattern. Else I’d get seriously uncomfortable and would fidget ceaselessly ’till I’ve fulfilled the pattern. When I see a straight line I’d have to walk following the straight line. If I accidentally fell out of the line, I’d have to retrace the last step that I didn’t take. If I drum my fingers on the right hand, I’d have to drum my fingers on the left hand with the same numbers, style and tempo. It took me a couple of years to break these and other habits but I realised that it was compromising my sanity (I’d fret and worry about it all the time) so I consciously let it go.
23. I can’t live without baby wipes at home. Their usefulness are underrated.
24. I don’t know how the 23 points above are weird. I am not a very interesting person.
I tag: you, you, you, you, you, you.
Numerical stuff via Dabs:
THREE PEOPLE TO TAG: He, She, It
THREE NAMES YOU GO BY: Suanie, Suan, Girl Girl
THREE PHYSICAL THINGS YOU LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF: Calves, Lips, Weird arms
THREE PHYSICAL THINGS YOU DON’T LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF: Every, Thing, Else
THREE PARTS OF YOUR HERITAGE: Chinese, Chinese, Chinese
THREE THINGS YOU CAN’T STAND: People, Kids, Snakes
THREE THINGS THAT SCARE YOU: Ghosts, Death, My eldest sister’s wrath
THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE SHOWS: CSI Las Vegas, Xi You Ji, SATC
THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE JAPANESE ANIMES: Japanese, Animes, Suck
THREE OF YOUR CURRENT FAVORITE SONGS: OAG’s Generasiku, Howie Day’s Collide, Jay Chou’s Qing Tian
THREE MOVIES YOU CAN WATCH OVER AND OVER AGAIN: Empire Records, Eurotrip, American Splendour
THREE MOVIES YOU WOULD LIKE TO WATCH: X-Men 3, Harry Potter 5, The Hobbit
THREE OF YOUR EVERYDAY ESSENTIALS: Wallet, Mobile phone, Car keys
THREE THINGS YOU ARE WEARING RIGHT NOW: T-shirt, Boxers, My great personality
THREE THINGS YOU WANT IN A RELATIONSHIP: Trust, Trust, Trust
THREE PHYSICAL THINGS ABOUT THE OPPOSITE GENDER THAT APPEAL TO YOU: Eyes, Nose, Bum
THREE BAD HABITS: Cursing, Drooling, Drugs and Rock ‘n Roll
THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE HOBBIES: Blogging, Reading, Sleeping
THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO REALLY BADLY RIGHT NOW: Eat, Toasted, Bread
THREE CAREERS YOU’RE CONSIDERING OR CURRENTLY PURSUING: Prime Minister, Home Minister, Saviour of the World
THREE PLACES YOU WANT TO GO ON VACATION: Bahamas, Sipadan, Maldives
THREE KIDS’ NAMES YOU LIKE: What, The, Fuck
THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE: Lose weight, Slim down, Fit into a size 8
THREE WAYS THAT YOU ARE STEREOTYPICALLY A GIRL/GUY: High heels, Handbags, Skirts
INITIALS OF THREE CRUSHES: AY, BY, CY
Definitions via Shahriman:
I AM great.
I JUST lied.
I SAID give me that beer!
I WANT that beer!
I WISH beer was free.
I HATE Celine Dion.
I MISS cheaper petrol.
I FEAR things that go bump at night.
I HEAR that black men have more… measurements.
I WONDER if that is true.
I REGRET many things.
I AM erratic.
I SING like a whale.
I CRY when I’m hurt.
I AM a fast reader.
I MADE cards for my parents.
I WRITE to survive.
I CONFUSED people.
I NEED a tougher country leader.
I SHOULD register to vote.
I START thinking about my own death when I have troubles sleeping.
I FINISH thinking about my own death and go back to sleep.