I was at the hospital for a change of dressing when I mentioned to the nurse that there was green gooey coming out from the inside of my ear. She was a little stunned because I had never mentioned this to her, and she took some sample for the doctor to examine. Roughly the order of things is as follow:
- Green smelly gooey from the wound = normal
- Green smelly gooey from the inside of the ear = not normal
- which I thought was normal because of an earlier conversation with another nurse, and because the doctor mentioned something about the cyst being connected to the inside of the ear bla bla bla
- Doctor asked me to go to his consultation room where he poked around my ears a bit with his high-tech jing-a-lings
- Green smelly gooey from the inside of the ear = fungal infection = separate matter from the cyst
- Perforated ear drum in the right ear
- A massive piece of hard wax inside my left ear, the reason why I have difficulty hearing
- Two ear drops, one large bill and an appointment with the doctor next week
The plot thickens.
Am also nursing a terrible flu and controlling an insatiable desire for seafood/eggs/chicken. I have been a very good girl for two weeks now. I am also very hungry for prawns and squid.
On a side note, how can Chilis Bangsar and Midvalley run out of molten chocolate cake? Fireangel wants to sayang me and belanja me choc cake also cannot. WHY?!?!?!?!?
We watched She’s The Man last night. Kids’ flick. Amanda Bynes shone though, she has a rubbery face similar to mine. But all the guys in the movie… bleargh. MTV kids. Ptui.
Not complaining. Wasn’t expecting something like ‘Shawshank Redemption’. Good mindless movie. Plenty of laughs, suprisingly.
Go look for Mrs. Henderson Presents. Favourite line: “We need British nipples!”
Also met KinkyPugKevin last night. J’adore.