1. I have more fun chilling out and relaxing with my friends and family, a quiet night in than going out ‘conquering’ the world with skimpy clothes that I can’t really fit in, attempting to squeeze through a sweaty and sometimes very hamsap crowd (the non-accidental swiping of butts) and loud blaring and often badly-mixed music that I can’t dance to.
2. Trance still lifts me up big time, but on radio and such I find myself leaning towards Light & Easy or Mix (when they are not playing popsy Hitz-like tunes).
3. I try to avoid it and am conscious about it as I know what it feels like to be on the receiving end of age discrimination, but sometimes I can’t help going, “Kids these days…”
4. I stopped trying too damn hard to impress. If I wanted to play games I would go buy myself a Scrabble set.
5. Visible changes duly noted when comparing self photos from the year 2001 and now, the most obvious being that the youthful innocence gone, gone with the years.
6. Regarding the country’s development, abandoned animals and social awareness, I find myself *gasp* caring.
7. Dull resignation when caught in a traffic jam. Of course the swear words still flow, but no more squeezing.
8. Fragility of life is as clear as it could be.
9. My no-kids policy is slightly wavering. Slightly.
10. The grey hair, oh the grey hair!
The signs are nigh.