So many photos, so many people blogged (and will blog) about it.
So many familiar faces, so many new friends.
So much laughter, so much hunger (until food arrived).
Things I wanted to do, should have done, but didn’t :
- Circulate a bit more to meet more people. I know you shy, but I shy too. All shy shy together lah!
- Taken a photograph with Aiz. He so cute!
- Brought my horns. Wanted to but last minute forgot about it as I was late.
- Ate more of the birthday cake. IT WAS TOP NOTCH DELICIOUS SIAL!!!!
- Followed Kenny back to his hotel NYAH NYAH NYAH! Oklah, I think he’s going to be really scared of me from now on.
Congratulations to the winners, you all rock!
Those who didn’t win, you all rock too!
Those who were nominated but didn’t get into the final three, you all also rock!
Those who weren’t nominated, you all lagi rock!
Those who were there, you all rockers!
Those who weren’t there, you all rocketest!
I LOVE PPS!
And EVERYONE wants to get it on with Kenny and Huai Bin!!!